#ME3Space Las Vegas Launch
Spencer [President of SNIG] asked me to go with him to track the Mass Effect 3 weather balloon in hopes of getting a pre-release game so he can play, review, etc.
What I THOUGHT the day was going to be was handling all the social media / networking, working the cameras for footage for him to use in his articles, etc. and I would be home by lunch. HA!
Spencer packed the car with things he thought we would need for the trip, such as:
- Mountain bike (there’s some tough terrain out there and easier to bike it than risk a twisted ankle or a fall)
- Swim gear (just in case it dropped into Lake Mead)
- Red Bull, water and snacks (self explanatory)
- Camera equipment
- Laptop, iPad and other peripheral to use to track while on the road
- Weather and wind trends for the morning
- and more — I can’t remember everything now — still exhausted from the trip
I must say, as a marketer, the concept was brilliant for the give away.